IRS Announces 2020 Standard Mileage Reimbursement Rates
Happy New Year!
On Jan 1st 2020, the IRS announced the Standard Mileage Reimbursement rate.
These rates are below:
Business: 57.5 cents per mile (down from 58 cents in 2019)
Charitable: 17 cents per mile (down from 20 cents in 2019)
Moving: 20 cents per mile (currently fixed by congress)
To read the original announcement from the IRS go here: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-issues-standard-mileage-rates-for-2020
About Falcon Expenses
Falcon Expenses is an iOS solution for expense tracking and management. Scan receipts, we type merchant, date and amount, auto-track mileage expenses via GPS and log billable hours with an integrated timer. Quickly organize expenses by time period, project or client and easily prepare reports for email to anyone in PDF or spreadsheet formats, all from your phone. Use for reimbursements, taxes, record keeping or invoicing. Falcon Expenses is great for professionals, freelancers, realtors, business travelers, truckers and more. Find out more, here.
Please check out the following articles for more information about Falcon Expenses features and services:
- How to Scan and Manage Receipts with Falcon Expenses
- How to Track Mileage Expenses with Falcon Expenses
- Falcon Expenses Expense Report Template & What Expense Reports Look Like
- How to Create an Expense Report with Falcon Expenses
- What is Included in Falcon Expenses Mileage Expense Log