Covid-19 Resources for Small Business Owners & Self Employed (You May be Eligible for a Federal Relief Grant)
A list of helpful resources for the independently employed and small business owners to help them survive the coronavirus pandemic.
This list contains information about coronavirus federal relief grants, access to stimulus checks and other government programs pertaining to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Falcon Expenses hopes everyone is safe, in good spirits, and most of all in good health during these unpredictable and challenging times.
Before we begin, we would like to provide some links to other articles that are also providing valuable resources for small business owners and the self employed to help them through these challenging Covid-19 times. Falcon Expenses goal is to keep our customers and readers as up to date as possible so this post will be updated as things change. In addition, the links below to other articles on corona resources for small businesses and freelancers should provide you with anything that we potentially missed.
US Corona Virus Information
- Travel advisory update
- How the U.S. government is support small businesses
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention outbreak update
Funding, Grant and Loans
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides Disaster Loans such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury and Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Link to the application for the Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA small business guidance and loan resources
- Loans and grants available to small business owners (by state)
- Calculate how much of the $1,200 grant you will receive (for individual tax payers)
About Falcon Expenses
Falcon Expenses is an iOS solution for expense tracking and management. Scan receipts, we type merchant, date and amount, auto-track mileage expenses via GPS and log billable hours with an integrated timer. Quickly organize expenses by time period, project or client and easily prepare reports for email to anyone in PDF or spreadsheet formats, all from your phone. Use for reimbursements, taxes, record keeping or invoicing. Falcon Expenses is great for professionals, freelancers, realtors, business travelers, truckers and more. Find out more, here.
Check out the following articles to learn more about Falcon Expenses products and services and start saving time and money today: